Survey EquipmentLeading Exporter of survey chain, mirror stereoscope, leveling staff, wooden brunton compass and prismatic compass from Ambala.
Approx. Price: Rs 750 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Measuring Range||20 Meter|
|No of Links||100|
|Surface Finish||Zinc coated|
- Heavy Brass Handels & Tally
- Brass ring at every one meter & Supreme strength
- Easy installation & Customization
Approx. Price: Rs 12,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Packaging Type||Wooden Box|
|Size||270 x 340 x 700 mm|
with Detachable Binocular having Magnification 4X, with Reflecting Mirrors comes in Wooden casing.Useful for Map Measure & Map.
Approx. Price: Rs 800 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size||4 m, 5 m, 6 m|
|Circular Bubble Sensitivity||25 minutes per 2 mm run|
- The levelling staff of sturdy design that meets the requirements for intensive field work.
- The staff material should be one of the following: Teak, cypress, kail, aimi, champ, hollock or aluminium alloy.
- If timber is used as staff material, then it has well seasoned, sawn in radial direction and free of defects.
- The staff is telescopic, comprising three sections without any joint in length.
- The top plate made of aluminium, anodised black.
- Carrying case canvas.
- Plummet fittings for test and adjustment of bubble.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,300 / PieceGet Latest Price
We offer Wooden Brunton Compass
(Geological Compass) which is available in a leather or wooden case. This compass differs from modern compasses, as it utilizes magnetic induction damping rather than fluid to dampen needle oscillation. It is widely used by geologists and surveyors to make accurate degree and angle.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,400 / PieceGet Latest Price
An automatic lifter along with reflecting mirror is fitted on sight vane. Packed in sling case. Complete with Aluminium Stand SE